[nagdu] some questions

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 23:40:24 UTC 2012

Hi, all.
few quick questions. I have several different topics but figured 1
email would be best.
when you went to training, what did you pack or what do you suggest.
I'm trying to make a list so as to not forget anything.
Did you take anything for your new guide, if not will you next time
looking back on it?
Those of you who have or have had labs, or know about labs. is there
any difference in the yellows and blacks? Is there any difference in
males and females?
what foods do you guys recommend?
Thanks for letting me ramble, and hope to hear from yall soon. Hoping
to hear for my class date either next week or the one after. If I
dont' hear by the 3rd I'm calling to find out what's up, lol.
Thanks much all.
Jessica