[nagdu] some questions

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 00:21:17 UTC 2012

Hi Jessica!

I can't answer most of your questions as I'm only just now starting to
apply.  But about labs, I might be able to help since my dad raised labs
for most of his, and all of my, life.

I don't know about as guides, but in general, there's no difference between
the different colored labs.  Because they are the same breed, with the
potential to have every color lab in just one litter, they are pretty much
the same when it comes to personalities and behaviors.  Now, as guides, I'm
not sure, but I would assume they'd be virtually the same since,
genetically speaking, they don't have any differences besides color.

--
*Kody Keplinger*
http://kodykeplinger.com

author of:
*THE DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) - an ALA Top Ten Quick Pick for
Reluctant Young Readers.*
*AVAILABLE NOW!*
*
*