[nagdu] Intro

Terrie Terlau terrieter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 15:50:43 UTC 2012

Hi Abby,
My name is Terrie Terlau and I work at the American Printing House here in
Louisville. Welcome to the list! I don't post much, but am very interested
in reading. I am in between dogs at the moment and will have a knee
replacement before I go back for another. I look forward to meeting you
somewhere here in town.
Best,
Terrie Terlau