[nagdu] some questions

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Sep 22 16:15:26 UTC 2012

Hi Jessica.
There's no difference between black and yellow labs, though I do think
that people bother me less with a black dog than a light-colored one.  I
could be wrong about that, though.
I think there's a difference between males and females, but it's very
subtle, and I could be imagining it.  I think generally males are more
attached to their partner, but I've had very attached females and rather
aloof males, and vice versa.  I'll express a preference for a male next
time, but I won't be upset if I get a girl instead; they're both very
nice.

I haven't, and won't, bring old toys with me to class.  Coals to
Newcastle, as the saying goes.  And I never would have thought of the kind
of toys Ben likes best, if his raiser hadn't written it down for me.  He's
a stuffed squeaky guy, and I've never been a fan of those.  But he's very
good with them, so that's what he gets.
Tracy