[nagdu] Intro

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 20:31:04 UTC 2012

Hi Abby,

My name is Julie, and I live in St. Louis.  I am a senior in college
studying music.  I received my first dog from Guiding Eyes in 2008.
She is a yellow lab named Brie.  We are a fabulous team even when she
is stubbern.  :)  I hope you enjoy the list!

On 9/22/12, Abby Cocanougher <alice.cocoanut at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's nice to meet you too. That's a really great name for dog. How do you
> like Ohio? I'm not too far from you? Smile
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 22, 2012, at 12:26 PM, "Chantel Cuddemi" <jawsgirl87 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Abby,
>>
>> My name is Chantel, pronounced Shan tell.
>>
>> I was born in New Hampshire, raised in Massachusetts, but now have been
>> living in Ohio for two and a half years.
>>
>> I have my first guide dog, a male black standard poodle named Motley from
>> Pilot Dogs.
>>
>> I look forward to reading your posts!
>>
>> Chantel and Pilot Dog Motley

>>> Louisville. Welcome to the list! I don't post much, but am very

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind

life."
John 3:16