[nagdu] Intro

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 04:06:33 UTC 2012

Hello Abby!
My name is Juanita and I have a black lab named Anise. I received her
from Guide Dogs For The Blind in January of this year. We hit it off
since the beginning and have been a great team since then. I am a
college  student finishing my Associate's Degree. I'll be looking
forward to reading your posts on your adventures.
Best Regards,
Juanita and Anise