[nagdu] Really big dogs

Robert Hooper hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Sep 25 16:29:26 UTC 2012

Hello:

Yes, I agree that one should weigh their needs and options before making a decision. For various reasons, including the ones Mark gave and the ones I gave Marty, I have decided that a larger dog would be more suitable toward my needs. Also, my decision regarding a king shepherd also had to do with health problems seen all too often in the German shepherd breed, and my reluctance to have a dog wash out due to health issues. I hope I have alleviated some of your concerns--feel free to voice more of them, as some may come up with things I haven't yet considered.
Sincerely,
Robert Hooper
Hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
The Ohio State University, Department of Psychology; Department of Neuroscience
572 Stinchcomb Drive #3
Columbus, Ohio 43202
(740) 856-8195