[nagdu] Really big dogs

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Sep 25 20:34:59 UTC 2012

Hi there,
Wow that had to have been a huge dog.
yes I have the perfect size of dog just for me.
We are doing quite well, for just being home a month and a half.
Now I would be interested or entertained to learn what kind of speed
did this dog have?
I would be afraid a big dog like that, would get excited and could lift
me rite off the ground loll.
Did you yourself see this dog?