[nagdu] crates

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 02:46:02 UTC 2012

I don't know about online but I know the one I have is 56 inches.  I got it
at my local pet stor for about that same price.  Pilot sells them at cost
but with the cost it takes to transport them, i found it was cheaper to call
home and have my son go get one.  Also, a crate pad is a good idea as well.
Or, you can get a big crate pillow as well.  Holly always messes up hers!