[nagdu] Letters of Introduction

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Sep 26 04:06:16 UTC 2012

Hello,
I have the firm belief keep it simple stupid.
What I am saying is this, tell a small bit about yourself, your
interests, if you are work or not, if you live in the city, enjoy
taking any kind of transportation things like that.
Or if you live in the country and want to learn how to do country walks
things like that.
Hope this helps.
Then they get a bit of who you are.