[nagdu] Letters of Introduction

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Sep 26 13:21:00 UTC 2012

I always write a letter with my application.  I figure the more they know,
the better chance of finding the right match for me.
I tell them about my lifestyle--where I work, what kind of environment I
walk through, how much I usually walk, that I almost always take public
transit instead of a private car, the qualities I like or dislike in a
dog--anything I think will be helpful to them in finding me a good match.
It usually comes to a page or two.
Tracy