[nagdu] Letters of Introduction

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 12:05:45 UTC 2012

Kody, just take a deep breath and write the letter. They want to know who you are. You did get some good advice. In the part of the TSE application where they wanted more about you, I actually wrote so much that I thought that it was isulting to them, but that was after a failed experience. I told them what could have been titled "A Day in the Life of Cindy." They told me they appreciated it because it helped them to better know me. Just think about what your life is like at home, imagine a dog in that life, and then shamelessly write. It isn't such a big deal as this, not like applying for a job. You are going to be fine, I just know it.

CL