[nagdu] Toy Suggestions

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 21:33:26 UTC 2013

Hello all!

So one week ago today I began training with my first guide dog, a sweet
Fidelco GSD named Corey (affectionately called Lady Cordelia a lot of the
time because she can be a little high maintenance).  She's an absolute
doll. Pretty perfect for me, really.

We went to PetCo today to get her some toys. I live in an apartment, so
hard toys like bones are out for home (I have one I can give her if we're
somewhere else, but not on the hardwood floor).  I picked up 3 things
today, including a rope toy that, within half an hour, she'd already broken
part of.  She's got those big teeth!

But it made me wonder - what are some of YOUR dog's favorite toys? And do
you have suggestions for things I might get for Corey that won't make much
noise if dropped but that are fairly durable? I know the Tuff toys are
pretty good. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Kody and Corey