[nagdu] teaching the public

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sat Apr 6 17:01:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

My best suggestion is to leave lots of time for questions.  When I speak to
elementary school children I talk about my life and work with my guide dog
for about half the time and then leave the rest for questions.  Kids are
always curious and eager to ask.  Answer honestly and don't talk down to
them.

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle