[nagdu] Mistakes?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Apr 7 14:08:36 UTC 2013

Tracy, folks also think dogs make mistakes when they don't find the exact
door or building you want.  If I tell Holly to find in for instance, she may
just do that!  But, it might not be the door I want.  She certainly did what
I ttold her but not to some folks satisfaction.  Folks think they will find
the door you want, always!