[nagdu] Mistakes?

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Apr 7 14:40:24 UTC 2013

Well, I think the best thing would be for folks who are not qualified to
determine if our dogs are doing the right things or not should mind their
business, but they won't.

It's amazing the picture people have devised in their minds about the things
our dogs do or can do.  They give us no credit for forming half of the
working team.

Having said all that, I treasure and value the few souls who wish to truly
learn from us what we do, what our dogs do, and treat the working team with
respect and dignity.

Margo and Arrow