[nagdu] Regarding some sad news to share

Criminaljusticemajor Extraordinarie orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 9 03:49:59 UTC 2013

Hi, Marsha,
For the time being, yes, I'm reading mail from the list.
I appreciate all the support from every, including Odie.
I'll admit that Odie has been depressed the whole entire week asof last Tuesday.
He hardly smiled nor did he wag his tail either.
It will take both of us time to grieve to get over and move on.
My plan for tonight is to snuggle up with my four-legged furry son because I'll need it.
If any others would like to email me off list:
orleans24 at comcast.net
to avoid clogging inboxes.
*Smiles*
Bibi and the sad son Odie