[nagdu] Regarding some sad news to share

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 01:35:37 UTC 2013

> All,

everyone's out pouring sympathy and love to BeBe is incredible. I am sure that she is in need of any and all support she can get right now. It is very sad. I know it always brings to the front of our minds, what if we lost a loved one? things we should always be grateful for is our loved one and our pups. Everyone is very generous with support.

But without clogging up the list. And not knowing if BeBe will be reading every post on the list. Listers might want to email her privately. Its just a suggestion.

Thanks,

Marsha Drenth, NAGDU List moderator
Sent with my Iphone