[nagdu] Article: Blind womans HEALTHY guide dog is killedandburied alongside her in fulfilment of her dying wish

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Apr 9 18:13:13 UTC 2013

Hello,
I think the lady thought that five the school wouldn't put the dog out again.
I know even if the dog didn't stay as a guide, it could have been used
as a service dog.
Doing other things to help others feel happy to see a dog.
I have a friend who just turned 95 this year.
I share this because she has missed her guides, gets really excited
when they bring in a guide who couldn't finish training with bad knees.
So the owner brings the dog to where she lives and others can talk to him.
I never knew this lady threw emails anything like that to know her personality.
May she and her dog rest in peace.