[nagdu] Article: Blind womans HEALTHY guide dog is killed and buried alongside her in fulfilment of her dying wish

Toni Whaley blind_treasurer at verizon.net
Tue Apr 9 18:59:33 UTC 2013

Hello!

This article makes me very sad. I know that I could never make such a
request. My daughter knows that if I die while Haze is still young enough to
serve someone else as a guide dog, she is to return her to Seeing Eye;
otherwise, my daughter can keep the dog. Of course, I know that my daughter
loves dogs and will give any dog she has in her house the best care.

Toni