[nagdu] our little walk

Criminaljusticemajor Extraordinarie orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 11 08:56:58 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I decided I was craving something from 7 11 which happened to be an ice cream cone with chocolate and a Dr. Pepper.
So, I geared Odie up, let him take care of his business outside first and off we went.
Although it was cold, both of us needed a little walk and some breathing time outdoors.
It felt good and Odie was pleased to be going with me, even if it was a short walk.
We'll be out and about later on so he'll be up for more.
Today, I get to view my husband Dale for the last time at the funeral home before he's cremated after the Friday service.
After that, Dale will be turned into ashes, but will always be with me.
As for Odie, he hasn't been himself too much lately.
He still goes into the living room to lie down on his doggy pillow.
I think I'm going to have to do some changes in my apartment.
I Just may have to move my storage containers back into the living room where his pillow is and bring it back in here to slide under my cart table so he can be in here.
Of course, Odie did his favorite thing last night after eating his supper.
He felt that he needed to come into the living room up to me and let out a awful, disgusting burp.
All of my male guide dogs have done it, so it's definitely not something new.
Odie lie down on his pillow and watched me put towels away and I can't believe I procrastinated on waiting until night time to do that.
Oh well.
After I do the rest of this message, next choe is to clean off my bed and strip it so pest control can come in to treat my apartment.
Hopefully, that will be enough to keep unwanted guests out of here.
Despite that I did have moments of weeping off and on yesterday, I can say that it all ended on a good note.
Well, guess I'll sign off for now and post some more later.
As much as I'd like to get to bed immediately, I still have that final chore to do so I won't do it at the last minute.
Bibi and the sad son Odie