[nagdu] It just can't be this hard!

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 10 16:35:22 UTC 2013

Mr. Adams,
    I appreciate your persistance on this issue; however, I am  very confused. I have sent several messages in response to your inquiries with detailed instructions about joining the NAGDU & FLAGDU discussion lists. In those messages, I also shared Sherrill O'Brien's telephone number and even gave you mine should you want to get in touch with me personally. All the questions asked in this message have already been answered; however, if you do not have those messages, I would be happy to send them again. Please let me know.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG