[nagdu] It just can't be this hard!

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Thu Apr 11 14:28:41 UTC 2013

Sherrill, thank you for your patients in this matter. I feel like a complete
klutz as I have still been unable to find where I can fill out the info
necessary to join. Thanks for the convention info I am reserving a booth
today and anxiously awaiting the convention. I passed out the brochures at
the SEGD walkathon at my booth several weeks ago and delivered the balance
to VIST at the VA as they wanted to have them available for all the VIST
people at Bay Pines.
Thanks,
Ken & Ace