[nagdu] It just can't be this hard!

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Apr 10 16:18:57 UTC 2013

I am sorry for all of the problems that you are having -- but
unfortunately I can not help you.  I oversee the listserv NAGDU
operates but have nothing to do with membership in the organization,
the Florida convention, etc.  I am sure Marion Gwizdala can help you,
I have always found him to be responsive and easy to deal with.

Dave