[nagdu] A cane user interested in a dog guide

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Apr 11 14:43:16 UTC 2013

Hi Anj,

Don't let my rotten behaved dog wandering around my NFBP presentation a couple years ago put you off. I kid, of course, because he's a very good dog, and I was lax.

There are lots of good schools. Talk to them all. Talk to graduates of many programs, too. You'll find one that fits, althoughI hope you pick mine. LOL
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY