[nagdu] Article: Blind womans HEALTHY guide dogiskilledandburied alongside her in fulfilment of her dying wish

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Fri Apr 12 13:50:09 UTC 2013

I just can't imagine anyone wanting to put a perfectly good Guide Dog down
or any good animal. Ace has only one goal in life and that is to out live my
sorry butt. And one more thing for the people who were saying that some
people were telling them their dog wasn't smart I just want to say,
"Consider the Source". It is my opinion that the dog is brighter than the
one making the statement.
Ken & Ace