[nagdu] Note from the Moderator was Article: Blind womans HEALTHY guide dogiskilledandburied alongside her in fulfilment of her dying wish

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 14:39:21 UTC 2013

> All,

Yes we have been discussing this thread for days. And there has been no further constructive discussion on this topic. so unless there is something wise or constructive to keep this thread going, I would like to ask that we drop it. For those who want to talk further about this, your welcome to do such off list. We have our own opinions about the articule and the situation around it. So like I said constructive conversation fine, otherwise please drop it. I have received several emails offlist about this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Marsha Drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
Sent with my Iphone