[nagdu] Article: Blind womans HEALTHY guide dogiskilledandburied alongside her in fulfilment of her dying wish

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 14:07:43 UTC 2013

I would have to concur with Tracy on this. This isn't something we can change, and we've been discussing it for days. I rather wish the list wouldn't continue the discussion, too. It serves no real purpose except to upset people. Now that we have received the awful tidbit of education, and we have discussed it, I, like Tracy, sure would like if we could move on.

CL