[nagdu] Veterinary assistance

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 00:05:07 UTC 2013

Look,

I personally don't feel that it's anyone's feelings on the matter changes the situations.

A dog can bring so much freedom to a person's life.

Saying that, yes, there may be that need in the beginning.

But if the person at the school gets the honest information about the clients need for help and decides to give that person a dog.  Then it's up to the school to make the right decisions.

This independence thing that the NFB spews as their retoric or mantra is offensive to me.

I have chronic headache and fibromyalgia.  It's almost impossible to work for me.

It doesn't mean I'm less than a person because of it.  It just means that I still have to go and handle things in my life, and need a guide to help.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but I'm getting tired of the NFB mantra being pushed on me.  That, in fact, is the reason I only take part in this list and don't have the desire to belong to any of their chapters.

Despite all that the NFB says, they are not my voice of the blind, and they are not the voice of all of the blind people who live on this earth.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Jenny