[nagdu] GDF veterinary assistance

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sun Apr 14 13:38:59 UTC 2013

Sorry All, Just got to my messages on this thread and thought I'd add what
veterinary assistance

All graduates receive a $200 stipend upon graduation, regardless of
ownership status. This stipend is good until you use it up.

If you should run into large expenses or bills you cannot pay, we do have a
system to apply for financial assistance in the form of no-interest loans.
We will cover some procedures if pre-approved.

We will never allow a dog to go without care but graduates must get any
expenses beyond their stipend approved first.

We also offer discounted products such as flea and tick preventative,
heartworm preventative and skin care supplements at reduced prices or in
some cases thanks to generous donations from the companies, free to our
graduates.

We also assist any graduate who is a veteran of the US Military to apply for
"Dog of Record" status with the VA and have his/her dog's expenses covered
through their programs.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems