[nagdu] an Odie Update

Criminaljusticemajor Extraordinarie orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 14 10:10:18 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Thought I would give everyone an Odie update.
I gave him some peanutbutter last night with a chewable peptal bismal tablet which I broke into tiny pieces before hiding it in a large glob of peanutbutter which I had to stick my hand into the plastic jar to get the remainder out.
He's started to calm down a little bit at a time and his stomach isn't gurgling anymore nor is he having rough gas either.
It just so happens that because I immediately rested up yesterday evening after making a few phone calls, I'm not as tired for some unknown reason.
I've had to give myself something distracting to do which is try to organize all of my husband's DVD's and video games on data discs or something like that.
I may just run out to the grocery store for some things later on, depending on the behavior of the weather and how Odie and I feel.
If he still isn't feeling good and needs to rest up some more, then we'll just stay home and take it easy.
Truth is if I can, I'd like to get some things done before we possibly end up having more snow.
Hmmm...
I wonder if Dale spiritually knows I want it to snow or not?
I'm glad that Odie is more relaxed now that I gave him something to help his irritated tummy.
Happily, mine hasn't been aggrivated since almost two weeks ago.
Progress will happen slowly upon Odie and I looking for brighter days.
If anyone would like to, feel free to email me privately off list so to avoid clogging up lists and unnecessary high trafic volume.
Everyone along with their four-legged furry partners, spouses or families enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Blessings and peace,
Bibi and Odie