[nagdu] cold and snow

Criminaljusticemajor Extraordinarie orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 17 02:53:11 UTC 2013

Well...
The cold continues to roo on and we're expected to get some more snow tomorrow.
Odie and I went for our walk to 7 11 this evening where I picked up my favorite foods and also a loto ticket.
Won't know if I'll win anything tomorrow as I have to make sure I take the ticket back.
I brought my stuff back upstairs, took Odie back outside with his grooming supplies tobrush him.
It was d3efinitely cold brushing him outdoors, but figured it was the best way to prevent a hair mess in my kitchen on the floor.
He'll get a bath tomorrow with his teeth cleanned.
Of course, he won't be happy with me cleanning his ears, but I'd rather his ears stay clean than an infection occuring.
I do hope you'alls are warm and if you have any furry friends, definitely snuggle up close to warm up with them.
*Smiles*
Blessings and peace,
Bibi and Odie