[nagdu] spoiled hybrid labrador

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 17 08:45:45 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
Odie is definitely a spoiled hybrid labrador.
He deserves it all in a good way.
I just finished up giving him a bath not too long ago.
I sprinkled some baby powder on him and he smells great.
Depending on what the wather does or how it behaves later on, I plan to brush him outside again.
Guess I'll be going back into the bathroom to clean up the bath tub.
Happily, not a lot of hair falls off of him and I'm thankful for that.
Will have to get him some more doggy shampoo along with the flea/tick control conditioner too.
Toughest part for me later on will be filing his toe nails as the dremel vibrates once it's turned on.
As for Odie, he misses his daddy still unfortunately and feels depressed.
Like me, it will take him a while to except that daddy is now up in heaven, happily resting in peace.
I'll do what I can to make the best for Odie and I while we still grieve, but we are making progress one day at a time.
Blessings and peace,
Bibi and Odie