[nagdu] Staff cuts at guide dog schools

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Apr 17 15:55:38 UTC 2013

Hi there,
I guess I come from a small world doing one day at a time.
I feel no matter what the cuts are, or who has left,
I have to trust that the school I attend will train my dog as best as they can.
Or I need to find another school to go to, not knowing anything about
the school so they get a fare chance to train the dog I need.
Hope this makes sense.
I also give myself credit here, if I feel the dog needs to learn a new
way of doing something, I have the confidence in myself to do the training.
When you think about it, we train our dogs all of the time.
where our house is, and much more.
This comes so naturally we don't even think about it.
If one instructor showed you something you like, then when you leave
the school show what you like to the dog.
They are out to please, so we can give them different ways to please us.
Still sticking to the basics of training.
Isn't it fun to know we have different ways of training we were shown
from different instructors?
Are you going for a new dog?
If so have a wonderful time.