[nagdu] Staff cuts at guide dog schools

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 17 17:31:00 UTC 2013

I agree with Cindy.  I've been making a lot of improvements to my house,
making it more energy-efficient, fixing old plumbing, etc.  It's not cheap,
and disrupts things for a while, but we're already seeing returns on that
investment.  I think the changes TSE is making to its building are along the
same lines.
I'm not convinced GDB really needed a new building, but it's been a long
while since I've been there. The new building sure sounds nice.
As to staff cuts, well, sometimes a change is good, and sometimes not.  I'll
wait and see.
Tracy