[nagdu] Note from Moderator was Staff cuts at guide dog schools

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 17 23:36:50 UTC 2013

Hi, Marsha,
As far as I know, the school which Odie came from hasn't had any cut backs as of yet.
But again, I haven't seen anything in the mail that would be a newsletter of sort.
It's sad when jobs have to be lost, but everyone's hurting at this time.
I hope and pray each day things can be better for all of us.
*Smiles*
I do agreee it's best a guide dog school not be mentioned to avoid problems as some people are highly sensitive if school name is mentioned.
Hope everyone is staying warm.
Just took Odie outside and it's dog gone cold and snowing again.
Bibi and Odie