[nagdu] Note from Moderator was Staff cuts at guide dog schools

Jen And Aiken jenandnixon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 18:47:03 UTC 2013

Hi folks I just want to let the group know I have only been here more of a lurker as many of te guidelines I disagree with especially now that everyone isn't supposed to name schools. Most folks will already know who and what is happening as words get around fast. Sorry to say this particular rule isn't going to work with the Internet now so vast especially with Facebook. Anyone is able to know more than if you leave names out. Since many of the guidelines for this group is too strict and not family oriented, once I get home later, ill be removing myself from the group. Jen and Aiken from GDB

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/marsha.drenth%40gm