[nagdu] Naming names

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Wed Apr 17 18:43:11 UTC 2013

There should be a place that we can discuss issues that doesn't violate the
NAGDU charter. They have a set of rules they must maintain but we as
GDU'sers have issues that don't always fall into those parameters which
makes it hard for them to monitor and leaves us short of positive answers.
As an example, because I didn't have a Guide Dog I fell frequently causing
seven concussions. That was collateral damage not directly related to my
condition but an additional injury because of my condition. So it is hard
sometimes to separate what NAGDU needs to separate out without loosing
valuable information in the process.
Ken & Ace