[nagdu] Naming names

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Apr 17 22:50:06 UTC 2013

I think a big problem is not in naming particular schools but how people
react to what people say about schools.  Yes, we need to know the good, the
bad, and the ugly about schools but we need to do it in a respecful manner -
something that people fail to do in the heat of passion.

It is OK to differ with people but we can do it respectfully and
aknowledging that people have differing points of view for whatever reason -
mainly our own experiences.

HTH

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown