[nagdu] Naming names

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Apr 17 23:31:40 UTC 2013

I wonder why folks have such a hard time using rational means to discuss
anything! The schooll names should be public knowledge no matter what!  The
reasons for cutbacks in schools are the same as anywhere els in this
country! Jeez, some reasons are good and some not so much.  Without hard
facts, the reasons are just speculative. For example, I went to Pilot, I
mostly loved the programe but it does have holes in it as do most things! I
would imagine that like most places they are trying to survive by trying
most anything and for some, they have to support  some kind of success rate
or how many clients they can serve to keep funding, mostly nonproffit coming
in! I know as fact that folks are pulling the purse strings really tight
these days and both funding and the amount of clients served may be
dropping.  The former is for sure happening! When a school has to let go
staff, build a new part on in hopes of attracting more clients or cut other
services, that's a good thing to know! But as to the reasons behind it,
maybe not so much! One really hopes that noone has to cut the quality of
training.  I'd stay in a tent and live in the woods if I thaught the quality
of training was excellent!