[nagdu] Naming names

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Thu Apr 18 01:36:45 UTC 2013

In addition to Julie's insights, discussing issues, pluses/minuses etc. with
the various training programs is in part what this list is for.  If
subscribers are not able to do this, then this may not be the venue for dog
guide handlers to talk among ourselves as peers, and as we have seen, this
is exactly why some are choosing to step away.  If we really want to be
honest with each other, part of the underlying issue at hand here is that of
control, or at least that perception of control.

Steve