[nagdu] Naming names

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 13:20:14 UTC 2013

All,

I would generally say that what Julie is true. With that said, we have 280 members or so, and yes only 30 of those members are active posters. If one of those 250 members came out and posted, and then thus had no clue who each of us are, nor will they know us. Then that rule goes out the window. I am not arguing with anyone, stating facts.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone