[nagdu] In General

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Fri Apr 19 15:23:16 UTC 2013

Hi all!

I wanted to relate what I do to reduce shedding. I don't see the hair but my
wife sure does so I have Ace clipped once a month with a #7 trimmer. Ace by
the way is a Yellow Lab. It reduces the hair accumulation by 75%, according
to my wife. I also get Ace groomed every week because I have a slight
allergy to dog dander. I made a deal with the groomer to do Ace for $100.00
per month, much cheaper than the $175.00 he normally charged me. It keeps
Ace a little cooler living here in Florida. Just a FYI.

Ken & Ace