[nagdu] In General

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Apr 19 15:52:57 UTC 2013

Hi there,
Are you sharing that your yellow lab has long hair?
All labs I have seen have the short hair.
There is no way I would trim my dogs fur.
A golden I have done, not a lab
I went to wall mart getting a couple of brushes to take the hair off
your clothes.
I can't remember the name of the, brush where I understand you could
get the same thing from TV.
it just rolls on your clothes, then you wipe it off, put the top back
on until you need the brush again.
Hope this helps.
.