[nagdu] no follow up

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:57:59 UTC 2013

Oh, I didn't realize that off leash play was considered bad by some.
What I question is her leaving her dog in the yard like a pet while
she is inside doing whatever. I think (and may be wrong) that the dog
spends a lot of time on her own out there. I like the ideas of
instigating more obedience and maybe changing it up a little. I think
that she only gives verbal praise and maybe she needs a different
method with this particular dog. She is a lab, which means she likes
food, so maybe the treat reward would be more effective. Oh gosh, you
are not saying that I should call the school are you? I know it is
horrible for a good dog to be waisted, but ...  I also do not want to
say that she is doing things all wrong, but... I love all you
suggestions and do not know if I could get her to follow through with
any of them, but at least, maybe, our conversation will help others
learn. Thanks guys, Eve