[nagdu] no follow up

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 19 21:49:48 UTC 2013

I just talked to someone the other day who had her dog killed while chained
up in her back yard.  Someone gave her some food with something in it that
killed her.  I would not leave my dog out side without being there too.
There are too many crazy people out there and you just never know who is
around.  These dogs are far to valuable to use in terms of emotional value
as well as financial value to let something like that happen to them.

Julie Phillipson