[nagdu] where to buy guide dog harnesses

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Apr 21 19:21:02 UTC 2013

Yeah, if the nylon is thin enough - like the nylon straps on a backpack or
fanny pack - you can use a steel yarn needle and yarn to sew the stabilizers
of "ears" onto the harness body. Have the yarn be the same color as the
harness.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown