[nagdu] Ken's Observance About Harness Purchase

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 02:14:36 UTC 2013

Ken hasn't been on this list so very long. Until I was on it the first time, I had no idea how many folks train their own dogs. I am not sure Ken was aware of the fact. As for the problem he would believe this having the harnesses' sale more controlled, I doubt it would be as effective as that anyway. I personally am too lazy to get harnesses from anywhere other than the school I attended since I rarely if ever buy one anyway. But anyway, just observing that I can see where Ken comes from here, but I am not sure that it wpould accomplish what Ken was hoping for.

CL