[nagdu] Fake service dogs

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 01:07:10 UTC 2013

Well, I am not from Pa and yet I agree also about disabled parking
passes. Actually, about the whole disability thing. I do have other
issues though, that at times make walking almost impossible. Only at
times and especially when cold. Since I lived in Eastern Idaho, where
it is freezing 10 months out of the year, I wanted a pass, just in
case. The only way I was able to get one was because of blindness,
since my other issue responds to exercise and so my doctor did not
want to authorize for that reason. I have had my pass for over a year
and only used it about half a dozen times, but I know I have it if
needed. I hated saying I am disabled because I am blind, especially
with a dog which helps my mobility. Eve