[nagdu] Bed and Breakfast

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Apr 28 14:22:04 UTC 2013

No, a Bed and Breakfast is not the same as a hotel, as long as the
proprietor lives on the premises.  There is also a room availability
maximum.  I'm remembering it's five rooms, but I could be off a bit. So if
the owner lives there and they only have a handful of rooms, then it isn't
covered under the ADA.  You would need to ask if it would be okay to have
your guide dog there.

I've stayed in a few B&B's.  I have taken Monty with no problems.   I let
them know ahead of time that I have a guide dog, that he's housebroken and
quiet.    It's worked out well.

I hope you have a relaxing get-a-way!
Julie